Q: Is carry-on baggage permitted?
- A: Yes, if it weighs 13 lbs. or less and can either be placed in the front of the aircraft or under the seat in front of you. It must not impair or prevent your easy exit during an emergency.
Q: What is permitted onboard:
- A: A small purse or handbag, medication, cell phone or laptop. Open alcohol is not permitted on any NWAL flights. Whatever the item being carried on, it must fit within the allowed sizes in the framework found at every counter.
Q: What if I am traveling with a musical instrument?
- A: Please advise the counter staff that you have a musical instrument. Whenever possible, based on its size we will place in in the cabin in the front near the pilots. If this is not possible we will mark it as fragile and put it within the baggage hold if it is in a strong and suitable case. It must fit within the size limitations of the access doors on the aircraft. We cannot guarantee you instrument will be accepted if it does not meet our requirements.
9 In x 11 in x 14 in (23 cm x 28 cm x 35 cm)
- Camera bag
- Shopping bag
- Duty free purchases
As a guideline your carry-on should not weigh more than 13 lbs (5.9kg).
All carry-on items must:
- fit in the sizing device at check-in and at the gate.
- be light enough for you to carry onboard the aircraft without assitance.
You are allowed a combined maximum weight of 53 lbs for your carry-on + checked baggage. If your baggage exceeds the maximum combined weight you will be charged an excess baggage fee of $1.00/lb for each lb. above the maximum weight.