These are the qualities that define Northwestern Air Lease. They are the foundation of what we stand for, they guide our actions, decisions and behaviors.
We are committed to operating a safe, reliable airline with safety being the main priority.
We strive to be as passenger friendly as possible. Our staff are encouraged to be helpful, courteous and efficient.
We love to give back to our community by contributing free tickets to charitable organizations or for fund raising at all our serviced locations.
Northwestern Air Lease is headquarted in Fort Smith. In addition we have positions in Fort Chipewyan and Hay River.
Nestled in the boreal forest along the banks of the mighty Slave River, Fort Smith is a friendly, multicultural community with a population of 2,500. We are the education capital of the NWT, and the gateway to Wood Buffalo National Park, the largest national park in Canada and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Our site is full of information for residents, visitors, newcomers, and businesses.
Fill out the form below and send us your resume.
We are always looking for passionate people who wish to pursue or continue a career in aviation. We are currently hiring for the following positions:
* We are interested in permanent residents of Canada only.
Captain – British Aerospace Jetstream 31 & 32
• 2500 hours Total Time
• 500 hours PIC
• Multi-turbine experience
• Good decision making and problem-solving abilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Options: Rotational or Fort Smith-based positions are available.
Entry Level Pilot
- Commercial Pilot’s License
- Minimum 250 hours (220-250 hours will be considered for C206 training agreement, please inquire)
- Group 1 Instrument Rating (Multi-IFR Rating)
- IATRA Written
- Canadian Citizen or Landed Immigrant
- Driver’s License and Criminal Records Check